Secondary school credits may be completed at home when a student is not able to attend regular day classes. We offer a wide variety of approved credit courses that can be applied to your Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
When you register, you will be issued course materials and assignments. There is NO scheduled class time. You work on your course at home whenever you like. You will be given one (1) calendar year to complete your course. Should you require assistance, call the office and leave a message for your teacher. Your teacher will call as soon as possible.
Guidelines for Submitting Correspondence Assignments
You may submit your assignments two ways:
- In person. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Stop by and drop off assignments in the main office. Assignments may be hand-written or typed (preferred).
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept electronic assignments in either Word or .pdf formats. When saving files, please name them in the following format:
- Last name, first name- Course Code- Lesson # (s)
- Eg: Jones, Bill- ENG4C- Lesson 1-5
- After submitting all required assignments and projects, you will need to complete a final exam
- No appointment is necessary
- Exams may be started between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00pm, Monday to Friday. Exams may not be started after 12:00pm to ensure that you have adequate time to complete it before the office closes.
- Upon completion of the exam, you may begin another course (if necessary) or return your books and receive your deposit.
- Final marks are submitted to the office and the credit will be added to your transcript.
Correspondence Courses Offered
Correspondence Cover Sheet (Manual)
Correspondence Cover Sheet (Electronic)